Tuesday, October 2, 2007

No One Will Ever Read This!!!

No one will ever read this...
... If you do... LET ME KNOW!!!
Please.

ANYWAY.
My cartilage hurts.
I got it pierced about two months ago and I recently changed the earring and it's been hurting. I thought maybe it was an infection, but thankfully I was wrong.
Apparently, it takes 6-12 months for a cartilage piercing to fully heal.

Here’s a picture of my ear :)



Yeah so... I need some motivation to do my school work.
I'm not sure what I should do yet.
I always have the intention of doing my school work, but I say, well let me do this first, and then I'll do that later; or I'm too tire to do it.
Tisk tisk...



Cause You've Got Some Mouth on You
It's Loud Enough For Two.


For those of you who are looking for some new music to listen to...
May I suggest listening to Nightmare of You.
They are amazing; and though I've known about them for quite some time now, I never get tired of listening to them.


Marc Jacobs is coming out with a shoe that has a heel in the front (wtf, I know)


I'm not sure what I think of them yet.


Moving on...




WHY DON'T I LOSE WEIGHT?


I'd love to have a body like Kate Bosworth or Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
I'm not planning to be anorexic...
I think Eva Mendez and Reese Witherspoon have good bodies too.





Yeah.
I'm gonna go do my school work now :)


xx
K






2 comments:

Moooooog35 said...

I'll read it! You look like you have hot ears (I have no idea if this is possible, but it's worth noting).

Thanks for your comment on my site, by the way.

The picture of your earring reminds me of a story. Back in my youth, I decided to get an earring. It was painless, and over fairly quickly. I was told to leave the stud in for a while so that things healed around it...you know, giving it a twist now and then so the damn thing didn't become permanent.

So, what do I do?

I take it out that night.

Don't EVER do this. Because it's really hard to get it back in.

It took two people, a pair of pliers and a small monkey to get that back in. By the time the cartilege stopped crunching (as the hole on the opposite side of my ear could not be found), I had damn near passed out.

Good times...good times.

Moooooog35

Moooooog35 said...

Just so you know - no ones going to actually read this if you don't update it. I've been coming back specifically to look at the picture of your ear...and it's the same article.